This is a blog for networking...jewelry, crafts, music, fashion...wherever my mood leads me!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Lemon Bird Homemade Jams



I was lucky enough to win some jams from Lemon Bird a few weeks ago. They are so good and unique, I've really never tried anything like these. I received 3 jams, the Candy Apple Crunch (which is my favorite) has real apple slices and pieces of candied pecans in every bite. The Blood Orange is my son's favorite, he could have eaten the entire jar in one sitting if I let him. I also received the Kumquat with Tangerine and Vanilla jam which is the most unique of them all. She was brilliant to mix the three flavors, as they mesh beautifully! I noticed that she has just added a summer strawberry jam and I can't wait to try it!
A little bit about her, she and her family vacationed in the South of France a few years ago and were inspired to make their own handmade jams. She said a friend gave her some fresh peaches and Lemon Bird Jams followed shortly! Make sure you check out her shop, she's very sweet and accomodating so if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact her.


No comments: