This is a blog for networking...jewelry, crafts, music, fashion...wherever my mood leads me!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You want it?



I think it's time to give something else away. I just made these new rings that look great set against a tan, and even look pretty against my fair skin and freckles! I found some really cool and funky buttons with faux pearls and this really cool, ornate, almost diamond cut looking metal surrounding the pearl. I secured the button to an adjustable silver toned ring base, which makes them perfect for everyone.


To enter to win, just leave a comment in this post. You don't have to comment on the ring, just say hi or whatever. If you don't have a google blogger account, make sure you leave a way for me to get ahold of you :). I'll randomly choose a winner Monday, May 12. Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa what a lovely win !!! I hope I win!
mary
hoganfe handbags

Veggiemuse said...

I was going to leave a comment anyway! just starting to poke around on other blogs...
your stuff is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and unique ring. It reminds me of a ring that my grandmother gave to me when I was in high school. It was made out of mother of pearl cuff links that were my grandfather's. She gave one to me and one to my sister. I lost mine during a move to Texas years ago. :(

Beautiful work!

Rick is not Serious said...

Who won?