This is a blog for networking...jewelry, crafts, music, fashion...wherever my mood leads me!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Did you say free earrings?

Hi, everyone! Last week I posted a poll to see what kind of earrings are your favorite. Well, the results are in with long and dangley favored by 40%. A girl can never have too many earrings, so let's give some away!
.

. .


Glass beads in turquoise swirls hang on a silver plated chain and leverbacks. Click on the picture to get a larger view.

Just leave a comment in this post to enter. I'll be giving these away this Friday, so good luck!!!

9 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

They are beautiful..you did a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

I WORE THE PINK ONES I GOT TODAY AND I HAVE A PICTURE TO SEND TABOOT, I LOVE THEM I WAS TELLING MY FRIENS AS WELL, I MENTIONED YOU A LITTLE IN MY BLOG I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND .I'D LIKE TO DO A BETTER ONE LIKE YOU DID FOR ME IS THAT O.K ? LET ME KNOW .I REALLY LOVE YOUR STUFF ,I DON'T NEED TO WIN THIS ,I'M NOT WRITING TO EITHER ,I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW PEOPLE ARE READING AND LISTENING
THANK YOU
MARY

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE those!! Pick me, pick me!! LOL, but seriously, those earrings are fabulous.

tjmetz said...

Please include me for the drawing, those are lovely earrings! =)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! And the mouse pic cracks me up! Too funny!

designsbyone said...

O my these are FANTASTIC!!! i would love to win them (i'm kind of addicted to earrings!)

p.s. your shop is AMAZING!!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Melissa, these are beautiful! I would love to win these, so please count me in!

Congrats on winning the jams from Lemonbird, on The Downtown Boutique! I just purchased her Peppers in Balsamic Vinegar jam, and can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Glad that I stumbled upon it!!!

~Mel

Melissa Aubrey said...

thanks for commenting!