This is a blog for networking...jewelry, crafts, music, fashion...wherever my mood leads me!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Excuse me, waitress...

So, I waited tables, bar tended and worked in catering for years. I really loved it. I loved meeting new people, the fast paced environment, taking care of people and the friendships I made with my co-workers.

I recently met Mary from APRONSWITHATTITUDES who brought back those fun memories. She has a new shop on Etsy that caters to those in the service industry with super cute aprons in all types of funky and fun fabrics.

She's so sweet and runs her business out of her home, like most of us on Etsy. My favorite is the lime green with chili peppers. I love the colors and think it's just so fun. Also, the possibility of jewelry to pair with this is endless!!
.
Please check out her shop where you are sure to find an apron to fit your attitude! They are not only perfect for waiting tables, but also great for teachers, using around the house or gardening. Here is the link to her shop

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5278547

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great shop to feature! That apron in the picture is fabulous!!

Jewelicide said...

Those aprons are hot. I think I want one.